In order to successfully use SSO, you must have an account created on the beSECURE with the matching name of your SSO login name. This account must match the privilege level desired, i.e. administrator, scanning user, reporting user.
Articles in this section
- What is the Cvss secoring version supported by Beyond Security?
- Lost my LSS password what can I do ?
- Why should I white list the IPs requested by Beyond Security
- How do I ignore a vulnerability?
- How to create an organization ?
- How to set default permissions for new objects
- How to change alarm status
- How do I open up historial scan reports?
- How to generate a report
- What IPs I should whitelist