In order to successfully use SSO, you must have an account created on the beSECURE with the matching name of your SSO login name. This account must match the privilege level desired, i.e. administrator, scanning user, reporting user.
Articles in this section
- How can I submit my credit card information securely?
- Mass Update
- What are the minimum requirements for IS VM
- What are the system requirements for a VM LSS?
- Does beSECURE do active network monitoring?
- How do I clone a scan?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability?
- How do I check Server Version on beSECURE
- Why will my SSO not authenticate despite having the right credentials?
- What is the maximum number of hosts I can scan?