No , beSECURE is an active network scanner . It does not monitor your network usage or traffic but it does scan your network for vulnerabilities by running an automated Penetration testing .
Articles in this section
- Why should I white list the IPs requested by Beyond Security
- How to create an organization ?
- How to set default permissions for new objects
- How to change alarm status
- How do I open up historial scan reports?
- How to generate a report
- What IPs I should whitelist
- How do I update multiple scans at once
- How do I ignore a vulnerability?
- Which systems can be integrated with beSECURE