No , beSECURE is an active network scanner . It does not monitor your network usage or traffic but it does scan your network for vulnerabilities by running an automated Penetration testing .
Articles in this section
- How can I submit my credit card information securely?
- Mass Update
- What are the minimum requirements for IS VM
- What are the system requirements for a VM LSS?
- Does beSECURE do active network monitoring?
- How do I clone a scan?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability?
- How do I check Server Version on beSECURE
- Why will my SSO not authenticate despite having the right credentials?
- What is the maximum number of hosts I can scan?