beSTORM is no more complicated than typical QA tools, and is in fact much easier to use than most. Due to the fact that the testing is automated, the average beSTORM user can start using beSTORM within minutes. The security testing expert will enjoy the many optional parameters that are available in order to tweak and fine-tune the testing to cover certain parts of the protocol or to increase the testing speed.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to use beSTORM? Do I access it via the Internet or do I license and install the software on my own servers?
- How is beSTORM different from other security products available today?
- What other alternatives are available to software vendors?
- How is beSTORM different than Automated Scanning?
- How does beSTORM test for security holes during the development cycle without the need for source code?
- Is beSTORM easy to use?
- Who will use beSTORM?
- How does beSTORM work?
- Why are tools that monitor software vulnerabilities growing in importance? Aren’t the majority of problems focused on operating systems?
- How does vulnerability assessment help alleviate security problems in software?