Your scan results were generated using our unique testing methods against the most cutting edge library of vulnerabilities. Each scan report will describe the known vulnerability on your network as well as possible remediation steps provided by the software or hardware manufacturer. Taking these resolution steps can significantly reduce your exposure to known exploits. However, in certain instances vendors may not have an immediate resolution available. Additionally, new previously unknown exploits are being discovered every day. While it is not feasible to say we can ensure your network is 100 percent vulnerability free, our scanning solutions empower your network administrators to ensure that all possible remediation action is taken.
Articles in this section
- My Account has been suspended because a “Server is blocking our scan”
- Why I got my account locked
- How to insert seal in website built by WordPress
- ScanMyServer does not detect the Security seal when signing up
- Why ScanMyServer is not scanning my static pages ?
- The Security Seal doesn't show on my site
- How can I be sure that my website is 100 percent vulnerability free
- What TLS version the scanner uses ?
- What sort of webpages WSSA seal work with ?