1. Log in to the system with administrative privileges.
2. Make sure the DevOps role is active.
3. Click Admin › Alarms. A list of alarms will appear.
4. Enter text in the search bar at the top to search by Alarm Type, or click the arrow in the search box to open the advanced search options. You can also use the navigation buttons at the bottom to page through the alarms list.
5. Select the alarm you want to edit from the list , for example we chose alarm number 11277
6. Click the button corresponding to the new status. For a new alarm, the choices are
Acknowledge, Handled, and Under Investigation.
7. Confirm your choice in the confirmation window that appears.
NOTE: The beSECURE system will register the action you take in the alarm tracking database. It will also appear on the Alarm Details page.